Salient features of Prestashop One Page SuperCheckout
Easy to Install & Configure
Our PrestaShop One Page Checkout can be installed easily without any coding efforts.
Social Login - Google & Facebook
Allow your customers to login with social media networks and reduce the chances of failed logins.
3 Layout Checkout Designs
Choose from 3 different attractive layouts and select the best fit for your Checkout page.
Customizable Cart Fields
Customize the Cart summary easily and mark those cart fields that you want to display.
Supports Major Payment Methods
Our One Page Checkout module provides your customers a variety of options to choose from to make secure payments.
Compatible with Major Shipping Services
Our PrestaShop One Page Checkout module offers compatibility with major Shipping services.
Customizable Look and Feel
Customize the colors of the buttons on the checkout page to match them with your store's theme.
Google Auto-address Fill
Help your customers to quickly fill the address details on the checkout page with Google Auto-address fill.
Few PrestaShop One Page SuperCheckout Screens
Experience how your PrestaShop One Page SuperCheckout will look with a few demo screens.
PrestaShop One Page SuperCheckout
PrestaShop One Page SuperCheckout module simplifies the checkout process and incorporates the whole checkout on a single page. The attractive UI of the module provides the customers with a better experience and makes it easy to quickly fill all the required details and place the order. The look and feel of the module can be easily customizable by the store admin. One Page SuperCheckout module is a feature-rich module that offers advanced features like Guest Checkout, Social Login, Google Auto-address fill, Customizable Design Layout, Email Integrations, etc. Prestashop One Page Checkout makes the checkout process easier which helps in reducing the cart abandonment rate on your eCommerce store and improve the conversion rate. The module is compatible with all the PrestaShop versions from Prestashop v1.5.x.x - v1.7.x.x.
Major Features of the Prestashop One Page Supercheckout:
1) Guest Checkout:PrestaShop One Page Checkout allows your customers to place the order as guests. As some of the online buyers don't like to share their details on a new eCommerce website, you can allow them to place the orders without making forcing them to create a new account. This way, they can place their orders quickly and easily without any hassle. You can enable the Guest checkout feature from the General Settings in the back office. Along with the Guest checkout, you can allow your online buyers to create a new account or log in to their existing accounts.
2) Social Login options:With this Prestashop One Page Checkout extension, you can allow your customers to log in through the most popular and reliable social media networks i.e., Facebook and Google. In a recent module update, we have added a login with the Paypal feature also. Login with social accounts not only ease the login process but also reduces the chances of failed logins and cart abandonment on the checkout page. Social Login has become quite popular nowadays, as it is quite easy and quick which makes it a must-have feature on an eCommerce website. The store admin needs to enable the social login functionality from the back office and add App Ids and App Secret Ids respectively for each social network. The steps to configure the apps are already mentioned in the back office of the Prestashop Fast Checkout addon.
3) Supports all major payment methods:The Prestashop Simplified Checkout Addon provides a variety of options to the customers to choose from to make a secure payment. The module supports nearly all the major payment methods and allows your customers to choose any payment method for making secure payments: PayPal, Advanced Paypal, Authorize.ne AIM, Boleto, PayU, Stripe, Sage Pay, Mobilpay, Ogone, Pago Facil, ePay, ccAvenue, Quickpay, Firstdata, Paysera, Braintree, Moneybookers, Mercado Pago, Redsys, 2Checkout The store admin can choose to display only text, text with image, or image only for the payment methods.
4) Provides multiple shipping services:The Prestashop One Page Supercheckout is compatible with nearly all the major shipping services and allows the customers to choose the best-suited shipping service. The module supports the following shipping services: Mondial Relay, So Colissimo, Ulozenka Delivery, Zasielkovn Delivery, LP Express 24 Delivery, Paczkomaty InPost, Zasilkovna, Poczta Polska (owppoczta), Webshipr, Paczka w Ruchu The store admin can choose to display only text, text with image, or image only for the delivery methods.
5) Make Checkout fields Mandatory or Optional:The Prestashop One Step Checkout Addon allows you to make any of the checkout fields from customer delivery address and invoice address mandatory or optional to fill. You can make the fields mandatory or optional for logged in customers as well as guest customers in a single click from the Addresses tab in the back office of the module. The One Step Checkout Prestashop Extension also allows the customers to save addresses if the feature is enabled from the back office.
6) Display the errors up-front with Inline Validation:If a guest customer or logged-in customer misses filling a mandatory field on the checkout, the Responsive One Page Checkout Prestashop displays an error with inline validation to remind the customer about the missed field. The module will not allow the customer to place the order until he fills that mandatory field on the checkout page. This way, you can collect the relevant information of the customers for the right shipment of the order and your business.
7) Google Auto-address fill:The Prestashop responsive one step checkout addon helps the customer to quickly fill the address details on the checkout page with Google Auto-address fill feature. It automatically displays address suggestions in the bar as soon as the customer starts filling the address details. If the customer picks up the suggested address then the city column and the zip code will be fetched automatically. To enable the Auto-address fill feature, the store admin has to enter Google API Key in the back office of the module. He can get the key by following the steps mentioned in the back office to configure the Google API key.
8) Auto-detect country:The Prestashop One Page Checkout module provides Auto-detect country feature which fetches country name with the help of the IP address of the user. The module will automatically fill the country on the checkout page if this feature is enabled by the store admin from the back office.
9) Choose from the 3 types of layout designs:The Quick Checkout Extension Prestashop offers a clean, attractive, and customizable user-interface which enhances the checkout experience of the customers and reduces the chances of abandoned carts. The module offers 3 layout designs for the checkout page i.e., 1-column, 2-columns, 3-columns. The store admin can select any of the design which suits best. The admin can also rearrange the checkout fields by simply dragging and dropping them from the Design tab. No need to make any modifications in the core code of the website to make any changes in the checkout look and feel.
10) Free Shipping Progress Bar:The Quick Checkout Addon Prestashop allows the store admin to set a minimum order amount to display the Free Shipping Progress Bar on the checkout page. The progress bar highlights the customer the order amount left to be eligible for free shipping. With this progress bar, you can encourage the customers to add more products in the cart to avail free shipping on their orders. This way, you can encourage your customers to buy more from you by enabling a Free shipping bar from the back office of the module.
11) Abandoned Checkout Statistics:With this feature, you can track the abandoned checkouts, checkout conversion rates, abandoned revenues, number of orders, and order revenue. You can get a better insight into the abandoned carts and the converted carts on your eCommerce store by comparing this data in graphical form. You can choose to view these details for a particular day, week, month, or year.
12) Checkout Behavior:The Prestashop One Page Checkout module offers a checkout behavior report which displays the data highlighting how many checkout fields are filled by the customers. It helps the store admin to know on which steps the customer left the checkout page and left the cart abandoned. The Checkout behavior report also displays the checkout conversion rate, abandoned checkouts, and the number of orders. It shows the data of the checkout fields including the specified email address, shipping address, invoice address, shipping method, and payment method details.
13) MailChimp, SendinBlue, and Klaviyo Integrator:The Prestashop One Page Checkout allows email marketing integration with MailChimp, SendinBlue, and Klaviyo accounts. This will send the collected customers' data directly to these accounts without any manual efforts. The data will still be sent even if the customer chooses to log in with social networks. To integrate the MailChimp, SendinBlue, and Klaviyo accounts with the Supercheckout, the store admin needs to enable these accounts and add the respective API keys in the back office of the module.
14) Custom Fields:The Prestashop One Page Checkout module allows the store admin to add various kinds of custom fields on the checkout page. The admin needs to simply go to the Custom Fields tab, and select the Fields label and field type of the field. The admin can add a text box, select box, text area, radio buttons, checkboxes, date, and file. The admin can define the location of the custom field where he wants to display it like in cart block, customer registration block, shipping address form, etc. These fields can be made optional or required to fill from the customer's end.