One of the most well-known online marketplaces in the world is eBay because of its enormous customer base. Running an online retailer’s Prestashop and eBay businesses simultaneously may be challenging. It takes a lot of time and effort to track and handle orders and stocks on the eBay Marketplace. To address these issues, Knowband has introduced a great solution for Prestashop business owners. Using the Prestashop eBay Integration Addon, store owners can easily link their Prestashop shops with eBay storefronts. For managing both your Prestashop and eBay stores, use the Prestashop eBay Integration Module.
Features of eBay Prestashop Integration:
- Upload Products in Bulk: With the help of this service, store merchants can upload any number of items at once to eBay. So, stop spending time performing the same thing one at a time.
- Inventory and pricing synchronization: Keep your store’s prices, stocks, and inventories in sync with eBay. As a result, the information is consistent throughout all channels.
- Product Enable/Disablement: On the eBay marketplace, sellers have the option to enable or disable any of their products at any time. A versatile method of managing products online.
- Live email notification feature: Stay informed with real-time email notifications of any new or unsuccessful orders placed on the eBay marketplace. You won’t miss anything, then!
- Cron Management: Using a cron that runs on a regular basis, automatically updates inventory, orders, and product prices. So, you don’t have to carry out every task by hand.
- Product Category Mapping: The administrator can link a variety of PrestaShop store categories to a single eBay marketplace category.
Benefits of eBay Integration
Bulk item listing
The Prestashop eBay Integration plugin takes bulk product listing into account. The Prestashop shop category can also be mapped to the eBay Marketplace category by the eCommerce merchant. In actuality, the eBay Marketplace will always have all of the products in the Prestashop class. Moreover, within the particular eBay category. A single eBay category can be linked by the store admin to many Prestashop classes.
A Classified Mapping
The administrator can set up the store classification to the most sensible eBay store class for all Prestashop store products. Also, for preparing for the eBay class. An easy interface is present through the eBay Prestashop Connector. The shop administrator is also in charge of category mapping.
Product description template
The HTML layout inclusion is possible to get presented by the Prestashop shop administrator using this addon. The eBay Prestashop API Integrator supports HTML layouts. Additionally, it is simple for store owners to keep an eye on eBay product descriptions. Additionally, there are spaces for delivering the eBay store representation of the Prestashop store.
To work around eBay’s selling restrictions, the shop administrator can sync specific product amounts. The eBay Marketplace comes last. The Prestashop eBay Integrator’s quantity control feature makes it simpler for store administrators to adhere to eBay’s product listing standards.
The eBay Prestashop Integration plugin is available to marketers. Additionally, selling things from the store on the eBay marketplace at an unexpected cost, in contrast to the Prestashop business. The administrator might set a lower or higher evaluation for the products because of a fixed or rate-based cost. You can provide reduced prices with little opposition thanks to the module.
Dealing with refunds
Using the Prestashop eBay API Integration Module, the administrator can modify the profit choice. The module enables the shop administrator to change the return’s duration. The refund is processed depending upon the terms and conditions mentioned by the business.
This is the purpose of the Knowband Prestashop eBay Integration Addon. It is a very useful and advantageous choice for selling on the site. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns about this module by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.