The Prestashop Google Shopping Integration from Knowband allows you to upload products from your Prestashop store to Google Shopping. One of the ways to acquire a high number of visitors to your site is to use this addon to display product adverts on search results.
This module also syncs the feed from the Prestashop store to the Google Merchant Center account automatically. Furthermore, by performing cron in the back-end of the module, the store merchant can sync the item status back to the store’s information base.
What are the features of Prestashop Google Shopping integrator?
- Google Shopping Prestashop Integration may automate the entire process of listing products on Google Shopping from an eCommerce site. From the backend, automatically update the product inventory between the two shops.
- Prestashop is a simple way to succeed in online companies.
- This plugin offers a feature allows store administrators to set up many profiles in the backend. Furthermore, store merchants can list products in bulk using the profile-based upload option. Furthermore, updates to the product data can be made by editing the profile generated in the backend of the Google Shopping Prestashop API integration addon.
- By running CRON in the Prestashop Shopping Integration plugin backend expired products will renew. Each time CRON run, a feed is created. The status of the feed can be examined from the module’s backend.
- Using the Prestashop Google Shopping Feed synchronization plugin, e-merchants can also delete products or view issues that occurred during product listing.
- The plugin allows for real-time synchronization. The online merchant may now manage both tracks and feeds more easily.
- An audit log area is available in the Google Shopping Prestashop Integrator. The audit log section shows the progress of the activities taken.
How to install the Prestashop Google shopping integration plugin?
You will receive a zipped file with the user manual when you purchase this Prestashop module from the Knowband store. Further, steps required to install the module, listed below:
1: Click the “Add New Module” button on the Module Listing page.
2: The shop administrator must also upload the downloaded zipped file of the module.
3: After uploading the module, the system will display it on the module listing page.
4: Finally, the merchant must select the install option. The module will be deployed in your Prestashop store.
Note: Before installing this Prestashop addon into the system, setting read/write permissions on the module folder is mandatory.
Admin Interface of Prestashop Google Shopping Integration extension
This Prestashop addon will be featured on the module listing page once it has been installed. The main menu of the admin interface will display an additional 7 tabs after the Prestashop Google Shopping Integration extension add-on is installed.
Final Thoughts on Prestashop Google Shopping Integration extension
Google Shopping allows online merchants to display their products on Google’s search results page. Moreover, the method is used by AdWords and Google Merchant Center. This allows clients to search for items on online shopping sites and compare prices from different merchants. This Prestashop add-on simplifies the process of displaying products on Google’s search results page.