According to research, most of the customers leave the shopping carts without completing their orders if the checkout page is slow and time-consuming. if the checkout process takes too much time to process then there are high chances of carts get abandoned on the checkout page. For increasing the conversion rate rather than getting lost carts, you need to simplify the checkout process and make it quick and easy as much as possible for the users. With Knowband’s PrestaShop One Page Checkout addon, you can replace the old, slow, and rigid default checkout with an easy to use and quick One Page Checkout.
The module provides an easy to use interface to your customers and let them fill in the required checkout details quickly and easily. In this Holiday season, you can’t afford to lose a single sale because of slow and complicated checkouts. With the Prestashop One Page Checkout, you can easily decrease the cart abandonment rate on the checkout page and increase the conversion rate by fastening the checkout process.
Major Highlights of the PrestaShop One Step Checkout Addon:
1. Easy Login with Social Accounts: With the addon, you can make the sign-in process easy and fast by allowing your customers to login with their social media accounts like Google and Facebook. You just need to add the API keys of both of these accounts to integrate them to the Prestashop One Page Checkout Extension and enable them from the back office of the addon to make them functional on the checkout page.
2. Guest Checkout functionality: Many online shoppers don’t like to create a new separate account on a new eCommerce website for placing their orders. For this, the Quick Checkout extension PrestaShop allows your buyers to place their orders as Guest customers without creating a new account on the website.
3. Supports Multiple Shipping and Payment Methods: Knowband’s Quick Checkout addon PrestaShop offers compatibility with nearly all the major and popular shipping and payment methods. This way, you can offer a variety of options to the customers to choose from for making a secure payment.
4. Displays Errors Up-front: With the Knowband’s Prestashop Fast Checkout addon, you can also enable the ‘display errors up-front with Inline validation’ feature. Whenever the user tries to place his order without filling any mandatory fields then the addon will display an error reminding him to fill the field.
5. Set Priority for Checkout Fields: With the PrestaShop Quick Checkout addon, you can re-arrange the checkout fields by dragging and dropping them and make them mandatory or optional to fill on the checkout page for the customers.
6. MailChimp Integration: The Knowband’s Prestashop One Page Checkout module offers integration with MailChimp, SendinBlue, Klaviyo that sync your user database with these accounts automatically.
7. Google Auto-Address Fill: With the Knowband’s Prestashop One Page Checkout module, you can make it easy for the users to fill in their address details by providing them address suggestions as soon as they start typing the column.
For more details about the addon, kindly click on the following links:
PrestaShop One Page Checkout extension User Manual
One Page Checkout module is also available for OpenCart and Magento platforms.