If store merchants want to attract more and more customers, they must focus on providing a smooth and quick shopping experience to their customers visiting your store. Hence, One Page checkout is recommended. One page checkout makes the shopping experience better therefore, more businesses are shifting to One Page checkout. Hence, Prestashop responsive one step checkout addon.
What is Prestashop responsive one step checkout addon?
- The Prestashop One Page Checkout decreases the additional efforts of the clients and permits them to complete the checkout process on a single page quickly. This not only makes the checkout experience better but saves a lot of time as well. Moreover, the One Page Checkout Prestashop reduces the abandoned cart.
- Prestashop One Page Checkout offers social login feature as a result, customers can log in through Google and Facebook, rather than creating a new account.
There are various clear advantages to using a one-page checkout. Here are a couple of the primary reasons to utilize a Prestashop One Page Checkout for your clients:
4 reasons to use Prestashop responsive one step checkout addon
a) Prestashop One Page Checkout offers Guest Checkout:
Guest checkout is a feature that permits clients to purchase even without logging into or making a store account. As a result, brands don’t retain any information which clients mention at the time of the checkout process. The reason Prestashop one-page checkout is recommended to store merchants is that it supports login for the existing clients and an account creation option for the new clients.
b) Prestashop One Page Supercheckout supports social login-
Not every customer prefers to make a new account on a new eCommerce store or website hence they look for social login. Prestashop One Page Supercheckout supports social login feature due to which users can easily sign-up/sign in to your eCommerce store easily using Facebook and Google accounts. Furthermore, this saves customer’s time from filling lengthy registration processes.
c) Prestashop One Step Checkout Addon offers three layout designs-
Prestashop One Step Checkout Addon provides three types of layout designs including 1-column, 2-column, and 3-column. Hence, the store admin can select the best fit for the checkout page and design the layout accordingly.
d) Supports all major payment methods:
From Paypal to Sage Pay, PrestaShop One Page Checkout supports almost every payment method. This gives customers a freedom and lot of options to choose from while making payment. Prestashop responsive one step checkout addon supports Mobilepay, Ogone, Facil, ePay,ccAvenue, Quickpay, Firstsdata, etc.
What are the additional features of Prestashop responsive one step checkout addon?
- Prestashop One Page Checkout decreases the cart abandonment rate on the website because it doesn’t support the complex and lengthy checkout process of the website. Hence, customers find it easier to complete the checkout process.
2. Prestashop One Page checkout addon makes it simpler for the clients to finish their checkout process quickly as rapidly as this module eliminates every one of the pointless steps of the checkout process. Furthermore, this Prestashop module puts every one of the means of the checkout on a single page.
3. Prestashop one-step checkout module serves a much simpler shopping experience to the clients. In addition, the Prestashop Quick checkout addon further improves the conversion rate of the website also. Also, Single page checkout addon improves the entire checkout process.
With the change in time and trends, it’s really important to keep your website updated with incredible features. Rather than stocking shelves and designing aisles, online stores must create an online experience that clients find enjoyable, convenient, and efficient. Besides that, merchants need to focus on a better checkout process.
As a result, Knowband Prestashop One Page Supercheckout is recommended to store merchants. If store merchants have any difficulty regarding this module or any other module, Knowband efficient experts will resolve their issue. You may drop an email at email@example.com.