Selling products on the online marketplace is a must for e-merchants if looking for a successful online business. Merchants new to the marketplace need to understand it. An online commercial center is a kind of eCommerce website and where multiple third parties provide product or service information.
Merchants who are new to the eCommerce business and looking for the right commercial center for showcasing their products can consider any from the following list.
Types of Marketplaces
1. Etsy Marketplace
An online marketplace that connects sellers and buyers is Etsy marketplace. Moreover, this commercial center is the perfect hub for extraordinary as well as inventive goods. In other words, the Etsy marketplace is for sellers who love their work as it allows sellers to “do” what they love. And on the other hand, helps buyers “find” what they love.
From unique handcrafted pieces to vintage treasures, Etsy enlists everything. Primarily Etsy marketplace used for selling vintage items, handmade goods, art, and crafts. Before opening a storefront, creating an account is important.
Founded by Pierre Omidyar and was built to be a peer-to-peer online commercial center, unlike Amazon.” Connecting buyers with online sellers of used or collectible items in auction-style listings” is the initial focus of the eBay marketplace Moreover, this is one of the trendsetters in online shopping and once you accept the details, store admin can show 185 million actives customers.
Besides selling or shopping, one can give their used things too. Moreover, one can likewise display their products for sell-off across 30 nations from one shaft to another.
Google Shopping or Product Listing Ads, a service provided by Google. This also permits clients to search for, view, and compare products as well. Furthermore, products are displayed when a client uses Google regarding searching for a product.
4. Facebook Marketplace
An open exchange that allows users to buy and sell new as well as pre-owned items to other users is Facebook Marketplace. Facebook Marketplace was introduced in 2016 and during its initial days, this was little more than an online garage sale.
Besides, buying or selling through user-created Facebook groups, one can list a product on the commercial center. Moreover, this connects directly with potential clients in the area. Over the past few years, Facebook Marketplace has emerged as the best marketplace. . Now, it is used by 800 million people in 70 different countries each month.
How to sell on Prestashop marketplaces?
Selling on these Prestashop marketplaces becomes easier with Prestashop Addons. The Prestashop offers Addons for each of the marketplaces.
Search for, view, and compare products on the Google search page with Prestashop Google Shopping Integration. Furthermore, Prestashop Google Shopping Integration Addon helps owners to map their products to Google Shopping.
- Prestashop Google Shopping Connector allows mapping the entire Prestashop category to Google Shopping.
- The extension is compatible with a multi-shop environment.
- Prestashop Google Shopping Integrator manages multiple attribute groups. Including groups for Color, Size, Gender, Pattern, etc.
- Allows store merchants to select the basic settings to list the product. Including Store category selection, Currency, Language, and other required fields.
With the assistance of Prestashop eBay Integration Addon, product listing managing and inventory management becomes easier for PrestaShop merchants. Moreover, eBay channels are managed from the PrestaShop store. Perhaps, this plugin is the right alternative.
- Manage the inventory as well as orders from the PrestaShop store for the eBay marketplace.
- Prestashop eBay Marketplace Integration Extension easily synchronizes products both- individually as well as bulk synchronization.
To list products on the Facebook marketplace, Prestashop offers Prestashop Facebook Store Addon. Using the Prestashop Facebook Store addon, insights of sales with Google Analytics become easier. Moreover, this permits merchants to connect various pages and manage them at one end. Further, Prestashop FB shop integration allows the admin to change the look and feel of the shop accordingly and anytime.
- Allows customizing homepage images and logo.
- Permit customizing footer content.
- Prestashop Facebook Integration showcases products into different categories.
- Helps in boosting traffic and sales.
- Prestashop FB Shop offers multi-lingual support.
An effective interface is provided by the Etsy Prestashop Integration module for managing the product listing, inventory, as well as orders for the Etsy commercial center. This is done from the Prestashop Back Office.
- Provide a user-friendly interface.
- Prestashop Etsy Integration Addon makes bulk uploading of the products easier.
- Store admin can create shipping templates accordingly
- Offers Inventory management feature
- Offers Order management feature
- Etsy Prestashop Integration Addon supports the secondary language
Knowband is known for creating the best in the industry plugins for eCommerce systems. Knowband provides the best plugins for platforms like – Magento, OpenCart, and Shopify, including Prestashop. Therefore, you may write a mail at email@example.com.