The Knowband Prestashop Marketplace Module is a powerful tool for converting your PrestaShop eCommerce store into a fully working online marketplace. Moreover, PrestaShop Marketplace Module furnishes store administrators with the chance to improve the range of their store and offer an assortment of things and administrations to clients. The PrestaShop Marketplace module can transform your eCommerce site into a total commercial center.
The Prestashop Marketplace Module can charge a commission to the merchants/merchants on the items they sell. Further, merchants will find the opportunity to advance their image and serve the crowd of Marketplace as a trade-off for the commission they are paying to the administrator.
Knowband has launched Prestashop Marketplace Addon v4.0.7. The blog will make you aware of the features of the latest version of the Prestashop Marketplace Addon.
What is new about Prestashop Marketplace Module v4.0.7?
The new form of the Prestashop Marketplace Plugin highlights an incredibly straightforward administrator interface. Further, it permits the administrator to do the family.
Settings in Groups:
The most recent form highlights settings in bunches that permit the administrator to design the module flawlessly.
All the general settings have been incorporated under the tab of the General Settings Tab. For example, installment methods, dealer structure subtleties, and substantially more.
Addition of compatible modules:
In this alternative, the administrator can add viable modules. For example, booking schedule, return supervisor, item openness check, etc.
Aside from the new UI plan, the administrator needs to add subtleties to the PayPal API for the PayPal button.
Seller Feature offered by the latest version of Prestashop Marketplace Module
Addition of the CSV/XML Import/Export
It came to see that the vendors were confronting issues refreshing the items. Moreover, purchasing another module for mass transfer of items. Hence, the new form has CSV/XML Import/Export highlight added to the Prestashop Multi-dealer Marketplace module. Consequently, the vendors can transfer items in mass and mixes. Further, saving energy and time for the merchants.
Admin Benefits offered by Prestashop Multi-vendor Marketplace Module
- The store administrator can change over their eCommerce store into a commercial center with a couple of catch clicks.
- The store administrator would now be able to make their commercial center consistent with the GDPR EU laws. The consistency is empowered by flipping a catch in the administrator interface of the Etsy clone for PrestaShop.
- The administrator can add custom fields for the vendor’s profile. In addition, the administrator can add new custom fields or eliminate as of now added fields.
- Utilizing Multivendor Marketplace Module, the administrator can show custom fields in the vendor’s front profile page
- The administrator can likewise add a different dealer enrollment structure under the overall settings tab.
- The administrator can choose the custom field type which he needs to add like a radio catch, checkbox, and so forth
- Administrators can make these custom fields required utilizing the “Required” tab button.
Knowband gloats of the best in the business modules for eCommerce frameworks and has long periods of involvement working with eCommerce sites. We give the best modules to stages like – Magento, Prestashop, OpenCart, and Shopify. For the site and modules, we also provide custom module development and modification services.
To give the best and proficient post deals backing to our clients, we have a devoted help group to help clients which is consistently accessible when clients need any help from us. We don’t abandon our responsibilities, even at the end of the week, when it comes to assisting the client with fundamental site concerns.