Prestashop Product Availability permits the admin to add a popup to look at the item in the client’s area while visiting stores and before adding it to the cart. Further, Prestashop Product Postal Code Validator is also helpful for the administrator just as the client. If you have things that can be dispatched to the chose territory in light of any explanation like – prerequisite in a particular region, transporting cost and so on. At that point, you can permit the clients to take a look at the item accessibility in their area before adding the product to the cart. Moreover, it will save the hour of the clients and further develop their buy insight in your store.
Features of Product Availability Check by Zipcode module
1. Show Popup for Zipcode:
The administrator can even show a popup on the site when the client visits the landing page with the help of Prestashop Product Availability.
2. Product Availability is now available on the product page
The PrestaShop module even includes a block to the item pages. This allow the clients to enter a postal district and even genuinely look at the transportation accessibility of the item in that specific locale.
3. Create zones and assign zip codes to them:
PrestaShop zipcode addon also permits the store administrator to upload the zipcodes in bulk using CSV or the administrator can add postal districts physically.
4. Map products to the zones:
The store administrator can also map the items to the zones. Furthermore, items that are mapped to the zones might be accessible for that specific zone.
5. Display delivery period:
The PrestaShop zipcode module has a choice to show/hide the assessed conveyance date.
6. Easy to Install and Configure:
Installation, as well as the configuration of this PrestaShop plugin, is a very easy process.
7. Multi-store Compatibility:
Knowband offers PrestaShop Product Availability addon which is multi-store compatible. Moreover, this is even compatible with all the PrestaShop themes.
8. Supports Multi-languages:
PrestaShop Product Availability add-on offered by Knowband offers multi-language compatibility.
What are the benefits offered by PrestaShop Product Availability add-on to e-merchants?
- The Prestashop extension also offers the administrator to show the number of days with the delivery date of the item if the item is accessible.
- Utilizing Prestashop Product Postal Code Validator Addon, the administrator can look, alter as well as change zones.
- Administrators can look, alter and even change zipcodes. Further, store admin can alter look and change Product-Zone Mapping.
- This Prestashop module saves clients from the disappointment of finding transportation at the later piece of the checkout interaction.
- Prestashop zipcode validator module assists with working on hand’s UX by giving a fast shipping accessibility mind to the item page itself.
- The Prestashop item accessibility module tells your clients about the assessed dispatching date immediately.
- The Prestashop zipcode saves cost on Shipping by confining an item’s conveyance to the restricted Regions/Zones as it were.
How beneficial is Prestashop Product Postal Code Validator to clients?
- Customers may quickly verify the availability of a product at any location by entering the Zip code.
- Clients can know the estimated date of delivery of the product using the Prestashop Product Postal Code Validator.
- Customers do not need to navigate to the checkout page to see if shipping is available.
- Customers may find out when their items will be delivered by looking at the product page.
Knowband, the main name as an eCommerce improvement organization gives Prestashop module advancement services to upgrade the functionality of your eCommerce store. Furthermore, for giving Prestashop module advancement, Knowband has employed experienced developers that work with full devotion to offer Prestashop improvement and backing administrations.