Knowband provides a Prestashop Private Shop addon that allows e-merchants to keep their eCommerce store private and limit product sales to a select group of clients. Furthermore, the e-merchant has the option of making the store, or certain products, categories, or pages, private. After the store is privatized, only registered/logged-in consumers will be able to see the products or browse the website.
The Restrict categories and products module allow for a great deal of customization. E-merchant can customize the design and feel of the website. Moreover, the admin can additionally show an advanced login/signup page and change the headline wording of the login/signup page. Following the customer’s login/signup to the website, all limitations will be erased. As a result, the administrator can persuade store visitors to log in/signup to view the store’s products.
Facts you should know about Prestashop Private Shop before relying upon
- The owner of an eCommerce store might choose to make the entire online store or a specific section of the website private.
- This Prestashop Private Shop addon is highly customizable as well as allow for easy login/signup form style and feel management. Store admin can place the login/signup form to the left, right, or center. According to the requirements, the Prestashop Private Shop plugin provides default and modern login/signup forms.
- The Prestashop Private Shop addon supports multiple languages and has a mobile-friendly design. Multi-store compatibility is also available with the Restrict categories and products module. The SSL compatibility of the Private Shop Prestashop module is a plus.
- The store owner can even control whether the new account is validated automatically or manually, depending on the situation.
- Customers can quickly view shop products and visit the store after logging in or signing up.
- The Private shop module’s mobile adaptable layout makes it simple to view the functionality on mobile devices as well. Furthermore, customers may log in/sign up quickly and easily with the Prestashop Restrict categories and goods extension, a multilingual compatible.
- The appealing front-end interface also enhances the customer’s shopping experience.
- The e-merchant can use the Private shop module to force consumers to log in/register to view the website and products.
- The admin can even authorize new registrations automatically or manually using the Prestashop Private Shop plugin.
- On the front-end interface, the admin can show or conceal the new user registration form.
- The administrator can choose whether or not Google can crawl and rank the private pages.
What are the Final Thoughts?
The owner of an eCommerce store can set up his private shop and limit sales of the store’s products to a certain group of clients.
Knowband provides a PrestaShop Private Shop Module that allows the owner of an eCommerce store to turn their entire website into a private store. The store’s products, categories, and pages can all be made private by the administrator. The store admin can use this Restrict categories and items extension to force customers to log in or register to view the eCommerce store or a specific segment.
So when are you opting for Knowband PrestaShop Private Shop Module? Knowband modules are efficient enough to embrace the functionality of your stores.