Before using Prestashop Private Shop, store merchants should ask few important questions and the most important question is” how to privatize shop with Private shop module”?. This blog will help merchants to understand the Private shop module better.
Question 1: Can Prestashop Private Shop privatize shop and control sales?
- Using The eCommerce store owner can make his own private shop and control the sales of the store items to a selected group of clients. PrestaShop Private Shop Module offered by Knowband allows merchants to make the entire website as a private store. PrestaShop Private Shop Module allows store merchants to privatize the store items, categories as well as pages. With the assistance of Restrict categories and products addon, store admin can easily force clients to login or register to visit the eCommerce store or particular segment.
Question 2: What are the features of the Prestashop Private Shop Plugin?
- Private Shop Prestashop module comprises some incredible features. This add-on can force the clients to login/register for getting to the website. Further, this module helps store admin to set the look and feel of the login/register form. Restrict categories and products permit store e-merchants to enable the settings to endorse the recently registered client accounts automatically or physically.
- The Prestashop admin can permit/prohibit Google crawler to file the private shop by enabling or disabling the settings.
- Using this module, the store admin can change the login/signup form in different languages. Moreover, the store admin can place login/signup forms either on the left, right, or center. Using the private shop module store merchants can either display or hide client’s enrollment options on the frontend.
- With the assistance of Prestashop Private shop addon, e-merchants can set either an image, color, or video as the login/signup form background. Moreover, the admin can either privatize the entire store or specific products, categories, and pages. For more customization, custom CSS and JS code can be set by advanced users. The addon even permits the admin to keep track of the private customers as well as view their details from the backend.
- Using this addon, the owner can verify the newly registered account easily from the backend of the module. The addon is multi-lingual compatible. It also offers a mobile responsive layout. Besides, it is multi-store compatible and SSL compatible.
Question 3: Is Prestashop Private shop addon beneficial to store admin?
- Yes, Prestashop Private Shop Addon is beneficial to store owners as it forces clients to login/register the site for viewing the website and products. Furthermore, this Prestashop addon permit store admin to approve new registrations in both ways- automatically or manually.
- Restrict categories and products allows the admin to display or hide new client’s registration on the front end. Further, using this addon, merchants can either permit or deny Google to Crawl and rank the private pages. The private shop module allows merchants to show background pictures, video, or solid background colors on the login private login/signup page.
- Hassel-free install and configuration make Prestashop Private shop addon is a reason to install and use.
Question 4: What are the benefits offered to customers by the Private shop module?
- Not only Private shop module is beneficial to merchants but clients as well. This add-on allows store customers to view store products and visit the store effectively after the login/signup form. Its mobile responsive design makes it easy to view the functionality on mobile devices also. Prestashop Private shop addon is multilingual compatible that makes login/signup easy to use and hassle-free for customers.
- For a better shopping experience, its attractive front-end interface is more than enough.
Question 5: Why Knowband plugins must be used?
Knowband is known for designing one of the best plugins for different eCommerce platforms including Prestashop. Besides offering efficient modules, Knowband offers post-sales support. Therefore, you may write them at firstname.lastname@example.org.